Driving in the EU if there’s no Brexit deal

The Government has confirmed the position on driving licences for those travelling to Europe after 29 March.

In the event of a “No Deal” Brexit, drivers will require an International Driving Permit (IDP) in order to validate their UK licences for driving in Europe.

Further details can be found on the www.gov.uk website