Showing the single result
Operator Licence Awareness Training course is a full day for staff responsible for the ongoing compliance and undertakings given to the Traffic Commissioners when applying for an Operator Licence. The course is designed to give operators an overview of the undertakings, details of the responsibilities of the transport manager, legal obligations and how to maintain a ‘green’ Operator Licence Risk Score (OCRS). This course is also suitable for restricted licence holders who need to familiarise themselves with the rules and current systems.
- – Guide for operators, undertakings, compliance and systems
- – Drivers Hours and Tachographs Guide and Working Time
- – Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness (Revised 2014) + Defect reporting
- – OCRS
- – Senior Traffic Commissioner’s Statutory Guidance and Directions
- – Driver Licensing – Driver CPC
- – DVSA Check it out inspection DVD
- – Mobile phone use.
The day is JAUPT registered and can count towards 7 hours of the Driver CPC.