Details of what is included, within the OLAT course fee, is shown below:
Course will cover elements of the following:
- Traffic Commissioner concerns
- Traffic Commissioners’ annual reports
- Guide to Public Inquiries
- Compliance items
- Guide for operators, undertakings, compliance and systems
- Drivers Hours and Tachographs Guide and Working Time
- Right to work checks, self employed status, shift work, night work and health issues
- Senior Traffic Commissioner’s statutory guidance and directions
- O Licence application
- DVSA blog ‘Moving on’
- Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness (Revised 2014) + Defect reporting and use of telematics
- VOSA Check it out inspection DVD
- PG35EC Technical roadside inspection report
- ‘S’ marked prohibitions, Maintenance assessment PG13
- Careless Torque costs lives, wheel security, fitment and tightening policy and tyre management
- VOSA Headlamp & Brake check DVD
- Transport Manager TM1 and guidance
- OCRS and earned recognition
- Financial Standing requirements
- Changes to the O Licence
- Notices and Proceedings / Applications and Decisions
- EC 1071/2009 and operator licence acts
- Driver Licensing / Driver CPC
- Mobile phone use.
- Alcohol and drugs testing
- Highway code
- Use of ABS
- Advanced emergency braking and active side assistance
- Corporate manslaughter
- Computer driving licence
- Categorisation of defects
- DVSA Enforcement sanctions policy
The day is JAUPT registered and can count towards 7 hours of the Driver CPC.
The one day OLAT course commences: 09:00 and concludes at about 17:00
Schedule courses are held at our premises – TA4 3TP.
Cost includes a set of course notes and an attendance report.
If you book two students for the one OLAT course, you will receive a £57.60 discount.
See our website for the scheduled OLAT course dates.
However, if you need an OLAT course quickly or you can only make certain days of the week – contact us and we will do our best to assist.