Details of what is included is shown below:
Course will cover elements of the following:
- Traffic Commissioner concerns
- Traffic Commissioners’ annual reports
- Guide to Public Inquiries
- Compliance items
- Guide for operators, undertakings, compliance and systems
- Drivers Hours and Tachographs Guide and Working Time
- Right to work checks, self employed status, shift work, night work and health issues
- Senior Traffic Commissioner’s statutory guidance and directions
- O Licence application
- DVSA blog ‘Moving on’
- Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness (Revised 2018) + Defect reporting and use of telematics
- VOSA Check it out inspection DVD
- PG35EC Technical roadside inspection report
- ‘S’ marked prohibitions, Maintenance assessment PG13
- Careless Torque costs lives, wheel security, fitment and tightening policy and tyre management
- VOSA Headlamp & Brake check DVD
- Transport Manager TM1 and guidance
- OCRS and earned recognition
- Financial Standing requirements
- Changes to the O Licence
- Notices and Proceedings / Applications and Decisions
- EC 1071/2009 and operator licence acts
- Driver Licensing / Driver CPC
- Mobile phone use.
- Alcohol and drugs testing
- Highway code
- Use of ABS
- Advanced emergency braking and active side assistance
- Corporate manslaughter
- Computer driving licence
- Categorisation of defects
- DVSA Enforcement sanctions policy
Course Duration: Two day Commences: 09:00 Concludes: 17:00
Cost includes a set of course notes and an attendance report.
Course Venue: Courses held at our site near Taunton TA4 3TP.
See our website for the scheduled course dates.
However, if you need this course quickly or you can only make certain days of the week – contact us and we will do our best to assist.