Details of what is included is shown below:
Course Description: Our ADR Training Courses are SQA approved and are held either at our premises TA4 3TP or in Taunton, Somerset. The ADR course covers:
- Packages and or Tankers
- Class 2 – Gases
- Class 3 – Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 – Flammable Solids
- Class 5 – Oxidising Substances & Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 – Toxic & Infectious Substances
- Class 8 – Corrosive Substances
- Class 9 – Miscellaneous Substances
The ADR exams, which are taken on the last day of the course, are administered by the SQA.
Course Length: 3½ – 5 days
Price includes: Classroom tuition Student Notes Examinations VAT You will need to bring along a passport type photograph and some form of photographic proof of identification.
The course can count towards 1, 2 or 3 days Driver CPC. On passing the examinations, an ADR Certificate will be sent to you by the DVLA about 4 to 6 weeks after completion of the course.