Covid-19 Online Courses
Requirements for booking and completing the online courses:
- a powered laptop or desktop PC with Broadband Connection
- Web Camera Access (built-in)
- minimum 6Mbps connection speed
- be in place to test your connection at least 10 minutes before start time
- a well lit area to view and be seen via the web camera
You will need to have booked, paid and be able to email us a copy of your driving licence at least 24 hours before the course.
Details of what’s included is shown here:
Course Description: Each Driver CPC Training day is 7 hours. Friendberry have the following Driver CPC Training courses approved with JAUPT –
- Drivers Hours and Tachograph
- Vehicle Maintenance and Defect Reporting
- Workplace Safety and Driver Care
- Dealing with Emergencies and Vehicle Evacuation – PSV Only.
Course Duration: Normally commences: 08:30 Normally concludes: 16:30
Cost includes VAT, DSA upload fee, a set of student notes and a certificate of attendance.
Location: Courses normally held at Stogumber – TA4 3TP .
Special. Keep an eye on our special offer page for a discount coupon.