PSV Transport Management/Operator CPC Exam – Details of what is included is shown below:
Product Description :
PSV Operator CPC Examinations for transport management –
P1 multiple choice examination taken as a paper exam
P2 case study examination taken as a paper exam
Full CPC syllabus available on the OCR website.
The Operator CPC P1 can also be taken as an E-Test. Unfortunately, the OCR have had a security issue and have suspended e-tests until 2020.
You can choose a time and date that suits you.
- E-Tests outside of normal office working times will cost an additional £35
- You will have to come to us to do it – In Somerset
- You get instant results
- You also get a score plus a breakdown of your results
- If you fail, you can resit immediately
- Please call us on 01984 656310 to agree a suitable date and time for all E-Tests – This can be done after placing the order
Paper exams can be at a venue to suit you from the drop-down list above – Somerset, Warrington, Hackney or Southampton.
Results for both the paper examinations take between 6 and 8 weeks and we will post the results to you as soon as we have them from the exam board.
Price includes :
Examination fee, invigilation and VAT where applicable.
Exam dates :
13th March 2020 (closing date Thursday 20th February 2020)
12th June 2020 (closing date Thursday 21st May 2020)
11th September 2020 (closing date Thursday 20th August 2020)
Please note we can accept entries up until 12 noon on the closing date.