In October 2017 NHS Doctor, Suzanna Bull was killed by a lorry driver whilst cycling in Birmingham. The latest DVSA blog post reminds lorry drivers of the importance of keeping their windscreens clear of obstructions.
The Importance of keeping windscreens clear
- The Importance of keeping windscreens clear 24th January 2020
- New Traffic Commissioners appointed 16th January 2020
- DVSA – New forms to record details of Public Service Vehicles (PSV) 13th January 2020
- Operator CPC One-on-One Training 20th November 2019
- ADR Training Course with Free Driver CPC days 14th November 2019