In October 2017 NHS Doctor, Suzanna Bull was killed by a lorry driver whilst cycling in Birmingham. The latest DVSA blog post reminds lorry drivers of the importance of keeping their windscreens clear of obstructions.
The Importance of keeping windscreens clear
- Online Training Courses 30th March 2020
- Covid-19 Coronavirus Policy 16th March 2020
- The Importance of keeping windscreens clear 24th January 2020
- New Traffic Commissioners appointed 16th January 2020
- DVSA – New forms to record details of Public Service Vehicles (PSV) 13th January 2020